Encrypted Phone Solutions
The confidentiality of communications is NOT guaranteed even by third-party tools that promise it. Popular privacy tools like Tor, CryptoCat Whisper and Open Systems, are financied by the US government “Broadcasting Board of Governors” BBG.
Download Complete Article Internet privacy, funded by spooks: A brief history of the BBG (2886 downloads)
The Mobile SIMs are backdoors and the communication can be intercepted in the Phone Company Centrals or thanks to special apparatous that in the range of 1 km can intercept the communicatios.
The other problem is the Spy App that intercept not the communications but the audio and video channel in the Phone. Other Internet Solutions like Skype pass through Servers and it is very easy listen to the communication.
The explosion of the market of the SmartPhones and of the free of charge service and Apps offered by many Companies like Google DropBox Facebook put at risk the privacy.
For Secure Communications you need
- Neither SIM neither Public Switched Telephone Network
- No Apps and/or other application not Open Source
- A private Architecture
- Only Open Source
- End to End Encryption
- A SmartPhone configurato con Applicazioni Open Source without
- App Market like Apple Store Google Play etc..
- Internet Browsing
- Mail and Messaging
- NO SIM
- Server-less (peer to peer)
- No System
Server-less (peer to peer)
All the Data DON’T flow across any Server
- Voice/Video Calls are based on Voice over IP (VoIP) Open Source e Standard
- High Definition Voice / Video Codec
- Data Flows in a Virtual Private Network (VPN)
Vocal Conference Call Audio End-to-End Encryption
Messaging / File Exchange
Each phone can send and receive unlimited messages of virtually unlimited length, as well as can exchange files with any other phone connected to the same Virtual Private Network.
Each exchange is encrypted using end-to-end encryption systems