EPIK’s innovative line of converters consists of a series of devices covering the functions of conversion, isolation and signal repetition.
The key features of this series:
- Programmable using the EPIK PROGRAMMER configuration unit
- Compact design, enabling optimal use of space within cabinets and control panels
- Variable voltage design, allowing units to be powered by either 12V or 24V, DC or AC supplies
- Devices can be either loop powered on the inward or outward loop
- High transmission precision (0.1%)
- Short response time and low current use
- A range of form factors are available to meet varied installation requirements (7.5, 12.5, 17.5 and 22.5 mm units available as standard)
All input, output and power supply terminals are galvanically isolated up to 1500 Vac, to avoid disturbances and voltage differences caused by long wires. All EPIK devices are therefore protected from over-voltage, inductive and capacitive interferences.